Devlog for Days 3 & 4 of my #100DaysOfCode and #Devember coding challenge.
- Continued work on React Native app. Code named LifeTracker for now.
- All of my time (1.5 hrs) was spent trying to get libraries installed, integrated, and working at a basic level. Right now, I’m stuck on react-native-mapbox-gl and will do react-native-maps after that.
- Packages that required linking and configuration:
- Packages that involved no custom setup:
- Also took a lot of time to get the debugger working in Chromium for some reason. I installed React Native Debugger as a standalone alternative just in case. I have not been able to get React Developer Tools to work as it just won’t connect. (1.5 hrs)
I’m a few days late because I flew to Japan for a trip. I also screwed myself and wasted a lot of time because I forgot to pack a plug adapter for my laptop. So I was hamstrung and couldn’t do a Day 3 devlog. I did spend several days worth of time doing example code and setup, so I’ll just bundle up two days worth of work into this one post.
Copyright © 2011-2020
Ho Yin Cheng